Mortgage Loan Originator
Weatherstone Mortgage Corp. is looking for an experienced mortgage loan originator to join our growing team.
In this sales role, you must be able to originate loans based on your own referral source(s), understand the daily climate to quote and lock in rate percentages, be willing to work closely with our processor and wholesale underwriters, ensure that all loan applications are efficiently taken, program all loans according to lender guidelines, manage your loan pipeline, coordinate well with all parties involved within each transaction and promote yourself and your services through a variety of social media platforms.
Job Responsibilities for Mortgage Loan Originator
As a Mortgage Loan Originator, your primary functions will be to originate loans and grow your pipeline. You will also be responsible for working closely with our processor to ensure that each client in your pipeline has a successful, smooth and swift mortgage process.
Additional Tasks of the Mortgage Loan Originator role will include:
- Maintaining daily workflow prioritization to ensure loans on monthly closing list are being worked on accordingly
- Inputting proper loan information into Calyx for processing.
- Verifying all loan documentation is complete, accurate, and complies with company and federal policy
- Reviewing all conditions/commitment received from the processor and informing clients of the necessary action(s) needed to clear said conditions
- Communicating any and all loan changes requested by the borrower(s) to the loan processor
- Actively collaborating with any third parties tied to the transaction including the appropriate A.E., Attorney, Title Company, AMC or any other Vendor(s)
- Coordinating all closing requests with all appropriate parties
- Marketing yourself through various social media outlets to promote business growth
Job Requirements for Mortgage Loan Originator
Candidates for the Mortgage Loan Originator role should have experience originating mortgage loans in a fast-paced sales environment, be familiar with Calyx Software and all lender programs.
Additional requirements of the Mortgage Loan Originator include:
- Ability to renew/transfer MLO license credentials through NMLS
- 1 to 3 years of mortgage experience originating mortgage loans
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with the Microsoft Suite programs
- Ability to work well in a team environment
Compensation for Mortgage Loan Originator
Aggressive Compensation package for experienced MLO’s. (Inquire within)